Program Security Representative ( R-00090748 )
Leidos is currently seeking a Program Security Representative (PSR) to provide multidisciplinary life-cycle security support and protection for high priority programs at a high performance, dynamic USG organization. PSR must possess and have successfully demonstrated technical security competence, excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving skills, analytical skills, and the interpersonal skills necessary to determine and implement the proper and effective security policy and procedures for the protection of classified information for Collateral, SAP, and/or SCI efforts.
The duties of a PSR include, but are not limited to:
- Using knowledge of the various security disciplines such as Physical Security, Personnel Security, Information System Security and Industrial Security to determine, apply, and monitor appropriate security requirements for assigned programs.
- Reviewing SAPNPs, preparing processing and reviewing PARs, and performing checks in common databases such as DISS and JADE.
- Research and recommend to the government PSO long and short-range security strategies and tactics for new or established programs.
- Apply a working knowledge of: Executive Order 13526, NISPOM, NISPOM Overprint, DCID, ICD series DoD Manual 5200.01 V1-V4, DoD Manual 5205.07 V1-V4, etc
- Develop dynamic and evolving security strategies for customer across an enterprise of multiple programs at diverse security levels.
- Supervise the implementation of the previously mentioned strategies by the administrative personnel within the security processes and security support functions
- Support the creation, processing, coordination, and approval of Program Security documents and entering such information into applicable databases.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage security support for classified testing activities.
- Assist in the development, review, coordination, and execution of a wide range of Program Security documentation to include:
- Security Classification Guides for Collateral and Special Access Programs.
- Public Affairs and Perception Management Plans.
- Security Test Plans and Concept of Operations Plans.
- System Security Plans.
- Fixed Facility Checklists.
- Technology Transfer Agreements and Program Transition Plans.
- Standard Operating Procedures.
- Memorandum of Agreement and Memorandum of Understanding.
- Transportation Plans.
- Technology Transfer Plans
- Access Management Plans
- Actively support Program Security Reviews at performer locations and the Self-Inspection Program.
- Perform OPSEC analysis and provide other OPSEC support, to include identification of critical program information (CPI), collecting and analyzing threat data, developing, and coordinating program OPSEC plans.
- 8-12 years related experience
- BA/BS degree in a related area
- Current TS/SCI with willingness to take a Counter-Intelligence Polygraph
- Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
- Dayton OH Area Area
- Must have the ability to work in a very dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Travel: approx. 10%
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.