Program Security Representative
The Leidos Security Team currently has an opening for a Program Security Representative (PSR) for a new and growing program we have with the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). The work location is at our Gaithersburg, MD facility at the Rio.
The PSR will be the singularly dedicated to the DISA program, handling all aspects of onboarding, briefing , TASS form creation, debriefings, and subcontractor management for the program, in conjunction with the Leidos Security Service Center (SSC) in many cases. Duties to include:
- Applying security principles, practices and procedures to maintain compliance with mission-sponsor personnel and physical security regulations and policies.
- Customer coordination in supporting complex security issues while developing recommended courses of action to address related concerns.
- Developing and submitting all required documentation needed to operate and maintain access to Sponsor controlled information.
- Implementing all required security polices specified in awarded contract.
- Provide Security training to personnel on contract and ensure compliance with customer training requirements
- Responsible for implementing and providing guidance to customers and management on security issues such as security education, classified document control, security investigations, classification control and personnel clearances.
List daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities.
- Serve as a Program Security Representative in accordance with the NISPOM supplements, overprints and other government regulations, e.g. DoDM 5205.07 Vols 1-4, ICD’s, DoDM 5105.21 M1 and JAFAN's.
- Interpret, apply and comply with Security Classification Guides (SCGs) DD254's.
- Represent Leidos while conducting liaison between Leidos, government sponsors, and subcontractors.
- Assist in maintaining an accurate roster of program staff, for the program and FSO
- Support and lead customer required Inspections activities.
- Process new clearance requests and clearance reinvestigations – collect, review, submit, and track paperwork.
- Interact and the Leidos Security Service Center (SSC) on all personnel and DD 254 actions
- In-process new personnel onto the contract- conduct initial security briefing – assist Govt Security Representatives with processing TASS CAC applications – assign Relationships in DISS.
- Other contract requirements as necessary.
- Current Top Secret clearance
- BA/BS and a minimum of 2-4 years of experience working in program security on a classified program. Degree may be substituted with additional years of experience.
- Preferred experience with SIMS software
- Solid experience with NISS, DISS, and other national systems
- Experience with working with a security team for a large contract.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Progress made toward FSO certification with the Defense Counterintelligence & Security Agency (DCSA)Pay Range:Pay Range $46,150.00 - $71,000.00 - $95,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.