At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable practices. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. Employees enjoy career enrichment opportunities available through mobility and development and experience rewarding relationships with supportive supervisors and talented colleagues and customers. Your most important work is ahead.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is seeking experienced Security personnel for our client’s operational requirements on a mission focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Virginia and Maryland area. Successful candidates in this position will collaborate with a diverse group of individuals across the intelligence community and directly contribute to management and analysis of security policy and operations.
Primary Responsibilities: Security
Develop, implement, and maintain security programs. Tasks may include but are not limited to: provide recommendations on personnel security policies, standards, and procedures; draft requirements and implementation guidance; assess security programs to identify and recommend ways to address gaps; prepare for security working groups and interagency forums and provide event coordination; conduct government or contractor developed training classes or learning materials and conduct technical or administrative briefing of government or contractor personnel; develop security program SOPs as required; prepare staff and sites for government security audits; conduct security reviews of acquisition packages; conduct security briefings; and process 4311 documents and support visitor requests.
- TS/SCI with Poly
- Demonstrated experience with required SAP, CAP, and SCI security procedures
- Demonstrated experience with information, industrial, and personnel security principles and practices
- Demonstrated experience in developing, analyzing, and evaluating security programs to meet mission requirements
- Demonstrated ability to apply wide range of security concepts, principles, and practices to resolve problems and develop guidance documentation across a variety of circumstances and environments
- Familiarity with the National Industrial Security Program (NISP), the National Industrial Security Operating Manuel (NISPOM), and applicable IC and DoD Directives
- BA degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience. Final level will be determined upon the skills, education, and experience of selected candidate.
- Min 4 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 1 year working with or in the IC
- Min 8 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 3 year working with or in the IC
- Min 12 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 5 year working with or in the IC
Pay Range:Pay Range $59,150.00 - $91,000.00 - $122,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.