Systems Administrator / TLS Firewall, Email, and Web Security System - TS/SCI with polygraph ( R-00030639 )
Perform IT Systems Administration on physical and virtual infrastructure with a focus on firewall, email, and web security protocols.
Ensure cyber security and OPSEC policies, principles, and practices are an integral element of the operating environment. Integrate hardware and software components within the systems environment. Continually monitor and fine-tune performance of the Information Systems. Conduct analyses of network usage, user complaints, traffic interruptions, hardware and software capabilities, and other relevant factors. Provide database support for SQL databases related to mission specific applications services including service life-cycle maintenance of databases, implementing reporting features, correcting database errors, modifying databases performing upgrades, and user training. Configure and manage WSUS/SCCM for patching and application management; Network Administration: Configure, manage, and troubleshoot networking issues with Cisco ASA, Cisco Fiber and Lan switching (Layer 2 and 3).
- Required Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly.
- This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
- Experience installing and configuring Windows 10; installing and configuring Windows Server 2012; configuring Advanced Server 2012 Services.
- Windows/UNIX Systems Administration experience to include Active Directory Domain Services (DNS, DHCP, GPO Management) as well as Active Directory Certificate Services.
- Candidate must have a total of 10 years of applicable experience.
- The experience can be a combination of degree and work history.
- This can be a High School degree and 10 years of work history OR an Associates and 8 years, a Bachelors and 6 years, a Masters and 4 years or a PhD and 0 years of work history.
- Security+ CompTIA commercial certification (or higher, such as CISSP, etc.).
- Windows and UNIX/Linux. VMware.
PHX2External Referral Bonus:EligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Systems AdministrationPay Range: