Security Architect ( R-00037618 )
This position provides technical expertise to C5ISR Center Sustaining Base Network Assurance Branch (SBNAB) Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) Security Operations Center (SOC) as a Security Architect.
- Responsible for the overall security architecture of the CSSP to include tools being used to perform CSSP Mission as well as how the CSSP infrastructure is being protected.
- Ensure that new tools and technologies meet the needs and requirements of the operational teams and will interface with the current CSSP systems.
- Improve the operational teams’ ability to perform their day to day duties.
- Work with the other TAT members to recommend new capabilities that will ensure the success of the CSSP's mission.
- Bachelor's degree and 12+ years, or Associate’s degree with 15+ years of experience in the subject/area.
- Must have a DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE or equivalent) to start.
- Must have an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to create complex technical reports on analytic findings.
- Deep technical understanding of core current cybersecurity technologies as well as emerging capabilities.
- Hands-on cybersecurity experience (Protect, Detect, Respond and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Demonstrated understanding of the life cycle of cybersecurity threats, attacks, attack vectors and methods of exploitation with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs).
- CND experience (Protect, Detect, Respond and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Experience in a 24x7 environment.