Cyber Security Architect/Data Strategist ( R-00049534 )
Leidos has a current job opportunity for a Cyber Security Architect/Data Strategist at Ft. Meade, MD.
The candidate will be a member of the Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP) Team on the DISA GSM-O program in support of DISA Task Order 29. Perform network architecture reviews, provide recommendations on network security strategy and network instrumentation, and provide expertise on security data identification, acquisition, and assistance in development of transformation mechanisms in support of defensive cyber operations. The employee might travel 10% of the time.
- Perform as technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) to the DISA Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP) Program Management Office (PMO) as Security Data Strategist
- Identify security relevant data in both traditional and cloud mission areas, and provide formal recommendations to stakeholders concerning data brokering
- Perform as lead CSSP liaison with Cloud Service Providers and internal DISA Data Acquisition teams, concerning the ingest of mission-relevant security data
- Perform as CSSP Security Data Strategist lead, providing initial development of data ingest and transform scripts
- Research and Develop Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) security strategies across multiple Areas of Responsibility (AOR)
- Conduct network security architecture reviews, and develop security solutions for Mission Partners aligning to DISA CSSP offerings
- Perform periodic Mission Partner reviews to assess and verify the placement of security appliances, including CISCO Firepower Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (ID/PS)
- Conduct and deliver weekly status updates to government representatives
- Bachelor’s Degree with 8+ years of experience (experience may be used in lieu of a degree).
- 8570 IAM Level 2 certification (CASP CE, CISSP, CISM, or equivalent).
- Experience with developing data push and pull solutions in multiple scripting languages.
- Understanding of common data log formats (JSON, XML, CSV), and experience with transforming subsets of the data for ingest by automated monitoring systems.
- Must be proficient in Python, Go, or Node.JS.
- Experience in implementing/developing Splunk Technology Add Ons.
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have Top Secret clearance w/ SCI Eligibility.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Experience w/ DoD and DISA Networks.
- Familiarity with DISA JRSS.
- Experience with Endpoint Detection and Response.
- Experience with developing cloud security strategies.
- Knowledge of DoDI 8530 Cybersecurity Activities Support to DoDIN Operations.
- Knowledge of DoD Cloud Computing Security Requirements Guide (CC SRG).
- CISSP Certification.
External Referral EligibleExternal Referral Bonus:EligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Top SecretTravel:Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Cyber OperationsPay Range: