Cyber Security Analyst ( R-00051022 )
The Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Operation is hiring a Cyber Security Analyst to support the National Air and Space Intelligence Center at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio. An active TS/SCI is required; all work is onsite.
- Support the Network Operations Branch in cyber security compliance.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other system administrators/Subject Matter Experts for Storage, Linux/Unix, SCCM, Active Directory/Exchange, and Windows as necessary to ensure efficiency in Network operations and Cybersecurity.
- Implement security fix actions across foundation networks
- Use the Network Management tool suite consisting of SCCM, RedHat Satellite and scripting
- Apply scripting languages, including MS Powershell and Perl, to implement software and cybersecurity solutions pertaining to system patching, upgrading, automation, and other network operational requirements.
- Ensure compliance with USAF/Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) directives, including but not limited to Time Compliance Network Orders (TCNO), Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA) and Intelligence Community Vulnerability Alerts (ICVA).
- Maintain operating system versions as required by the Intelligence Community (IC), DoD and USAF
- Sustain NASIC server, storage and workstation infrastructure in compliance with Command Cyber Operational Readiness Inspection criteria (CCORI)
- Document operational views for new installations and upgrades for smooth transition and review if any problems occur
- Utilize the NASIC Configuration Change Request (CCR) process; contractor shall gather technical information in support of the CCR process to include microcode software updates, license software changes, and updates to antivirus applications; contractor shall submit a government CCR documenting the change and receive approval prior to completing the modification, then shall document installations and removals.
- Provide monthly functional area reports summarizing work accomplished, work planned in next month and important issues occurring during the month
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Possess & maintain Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification
- Training, experience, or formal education in the security hardening of information systems IAW DISA STIGs or vendor hardening guides
- Training, experience, or formal education in the assessment of software and hardware vulnerabilities for applicability and the remediation or mitigation of applicable vulnerabilities
- high school diploma or equivalent and 4 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience applying scripting languages, including MS Powershell and Perl, to implement software and cybersecurity solutions pertaining to system patching, upgrading, automation, and other network operational requirements.