Personnel & Physical Security Professional ( R-00052119 )
Leidos is seeking a Personnel and Physical Security Professional to support our facility in Vienna, VA. The facility houses multiple customers that need assistance with security and facility operations. The ideal candidate will be energetic, customer service driven.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the personnel and physical security functions (e.g., processing new employees for security clearances, processing individuals for necessary badges, request for access actions, and other duties as assigned) related to the IC.
- The selected candidate will be supporting the operations of multiple of classified contracts at the Leidos facility in Vienna, VA.
- Duties and responsibilities include acting as a liaison the Government tenants, the contract Program Manager and Facilities Operations and Security throughout normal operations.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Proficiency with SIMS, CCure software a plus. Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, as well as a solid group contributor working in a fast-paced environment. Experience working with Government security regulations, policies, and procedures in order to address and resolve security issues, violations, and questions related to applicable clauses.
- Candidate must possess a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Bachelors degree and 4 years of experience; experience in lieu of degree may be considered
- Candidate should have a working knowledge of IC clearance processing procedures, experience using various databases, and proficient with MS Office.
- Knowledge of IC government regulations (e.g., ICD 704,and ICD 705) is helpful.
- Candidate must have a solid command of the English language with strong written and verbal skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are essential, as well as the ability to use discretion will handling sensitive personnel information.
Additionally, the selected candidate will contribute to the preparation of management reports, maintain the personnel clearance database(s) and manage the secure access control systems and badges. The selected candidate must be comfortable working in a SCIF and in a dynamic environment. The facility contains multiple SCIF areas that may require after-hour attention, in the event of an alarm the candidate is required to manage the response. High standards of professionalism and customer service are essential in this forward facing position.External Referral Bonus:EligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:SecurityPay Range: