Lead Personnel Security Admin ( R-00053769 )
The DHA MHS EITSI program is a critical program to modernize, standardize and optimize the Defense Health Agency’s IT infrastructure by establishing an Enterprise IT Services (EITS) environment using a Multisourcing Services Integrator (MSI) approach.
The services integrator will manage the EITS environment and assist the government in providing oversight of the Service Providers (SPs) for the benefit of the DHA, MHS, and mission partners. The EITSI will provide independent end-to-end accountability through coordination and validation of IT services delivered by separately contracted SPs. The EITSI will also deliver Service Desk and Global Operations (Network Operations Center, Performance Management) services to DHA.
The IT infrastructure and operations framework will support a global data communications network, and enterprise services infrastructure, including data center(s), server hosting, and end-user platform capabilities enabling more than 150K military personnel to support the continuum of health services.
- Maintains the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), Defense Information System for Security (DISS), and internal personnel security databases.
- Tracks annual personnel security and other program training requirements and facilitates the completion of training requirements by all program personnel.
- Provides administrative support across all functional security areas to assure the maintenance of records, files, and prepares briefings and reports.
- Prepares Program Access Requests (PAR), badge requests, and processing System Authorization Access Requests (SAAR).
- Conducts annual document inventories, self- inspections, staff assistance visits at Government locations; prepares courier authorization letters and cards.
- Administers foreign travel/foreign contact program as it applies to office personnel; process and maintain Non-Disclosure agreements (NDAs), and SAP Forms.
- Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner and a high sense of integrity, working in a stressful and fast-paced environment.
- Exhibits outstanding customer service and communication skills while interfacing daily with senior executives (SES), senior ranking military officers, and other military and civilian personnel internal and external to the customer’s organization.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate security and administrative procedures are followed for entrance into secured spaces; assist in performing entry/exit inspections, visit processing, and escorting.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalency. Four (4) years of progressive experience demonstrating the required proficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of team
- Ability to work both remotely and on site as needed
- Must be a US Citizen and have or be able to obtain Public Trust Clearance