SAP Security Lead- S/4 HANA (14230)
- Project management and reporting
- Identify any risks to project delivery
- Lead SAP security design activities- end to end implementation
- Configuration of SAP Security roles in S/4HANA
- Manage project lifecycle phases like design, build, test, deploy and hypercare
- Answer any technical SAP security questions from the client
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to client
- Work with SAP functional team members to define roles. Review and confirm role design with client stakeholders.
- Configure roles in SAP
- User management in SAP
- Provide testing support and resolve security related defects
- Provide cutover activities for security and execute them during cutover
- Manage and resolve security incidents during hypercare
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping government initiatives today. Deloitte's Government and Public Service practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Government and Public Service (GPS) practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and GPS sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our GPS Cyber & Strategic Risk team is client focused and mission driven. Our team works across industries and sectors to respond more rapidly and effectively, providing recommendations to improve information technology risk detection. We work to uncover and resolve areas where potential threats could cause the most damage to our client's critical business operations.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 3-5 years of SAP Security Experience
- At least 1 full lifecycle SAP implementation experience
- Experience with SAP S/4 HANA
- Experience with Application Security
- Project Management experience
- Ability to drive action to achieve results with minimal direction
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to coordinate and be flexible with a cross-functional team
- Keen attention to detail, grammar, and formatting
- High drive for continuous learning and research
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and issue resolution skills
- Ability to obtain & maintain the required security clearance if needed
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Previous Federal Consulting experience
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.