Google Cloud Security Senior Consultant (10025)
- Conducting Google cloud security analysis of prospective clients' Cloud platforms/environments based on Deloitte's Cloud Cyber Risk Framework.
- Driving Cloud Transformation projects at industry leading clients using Google Cloud Platform services
- Build security tools and processes using Python or Go for critical infrastructure protection, monitoring and remediation.
- Executing on Google Cloud security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle - assess, design, and implementation.
- Drive enterprise focused security improvements to Google products and services.
- Implementation of industry leading practices around cyber risks and Cloud security for clients
- Designing and developing Google Cloud -specific security policies, standards and procedures e.g. firewall management, SSL/IPSec, security incident and event management (SIEM), data protection (DLP, encryption), user account management (SSO, SAML), and password/key management.
- Assisting clients with transitions to the Cloud from existing on-premise environments.
- Documenting all technical issues, analysis, client communication, and resolution.
- Develop Whitepapers / Point of Views (PoV) and other technical eminence materials.
- Design, implement, and manage DevSecOps capabilities in Google cloud offerings using CI/CD toolsets and automation
- Ensure DevSecOps systems we build are robust in the sense they can scale, handle rapid growth, and limit exposure to single points of failure and security vulnerabilities
- 3+ years of applicable experience
- At least 1 year of experience in an engineering role designing and supporting Google Cloud
- Experience with Google Cloud security services such as Cloud Security Command Center, Cloud Armor, SSL Policies, Google Key Management, Event Threat Protection
- Demonstrate an understanding of business processes designs, cloud security risk
- Experience on building Google Identity Solution (G-suite, Cloud Identity) and Integration with various federation tool.
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
- Actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
- Experience with designing the logging and monitoring solution on Google Cloud Platform
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability
- Participate in and actively support mentoring relationships within practice
- Contribute to a positive team attitude
- Travel up to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- BA/BS Degree required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Experience with designing the security around Google Kubernetes Engine
- Design and implementation experience with Google Cloud's Chronicle, Looker and BeyondCorp product offerings
- Process and technology solution implementation experience in at least one of the following domains (e.g. firewall management, SSL/IPSec, security incident and event management (SIEM), data protection (DLP, encryption), user account management (SSO, SAML), and password/key management)
- Knowledge of business process, user provisioning process, and security maintenance process
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Google Cloud Security or Google Cloud Professional Certification