Senior Workday HCM Security Analyst (Remote) (30134)
- Develop strategies to assess whether applications are designed to client standards while eliminating security risks.
- Manage migration process of application data.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to gather business requirements for enhancements/ change requests.
- Work with Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) applications
- Define plan for synchronization strategy and patch management.
- Establish security controls to help protect client systems.
- Design and implement a secure and scalable Workday security design based on business and regulatory requirements.
- Plan and execute client engagements focusing on Workday security, controls, and audits of Workday environments.
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of Workday controls throughout the business cycle.
- Assist with the development of Workday Security training materials and delivery to increase knowledge across the team.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Our Cyber Application Security team advises federal clients on integrating security activities throughout the software development lifecycle to enable the design, build, and deployment of secure applications. Our team focuses on concept and requirements, design and development, verification, production and maintenance, and retirement. If you're seeking a career in vulnerability management, quality assurance, or GRC tools, then Application Security at Deloitte is the offering for you.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Experience working with RMF and NIST 800-53
- Experience working with GRC applications
- Ability to provide clients with strategic direction to help them improve risk management processes/procedures
- 2-5 years of Workday Security and Controls design and implementation experience
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)