Cyber Security Analyst - Mid ( R-00057317 )
The Leidos Defense Group has an opening for a mid-level Cyber Security Analyst on the DISA GSM-O II program supporting Joint Force Headquarters DODIN at Fort Meade.
GSM-O II provides network operations and cyber defense support to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) in support of the DoD and COCOMs . As a Mid-level Cyber Security Analyst you will contribute to our team in providing holistic enterprise defensive strategies for enterprise cyber security capabilities implemented within the infrastructure of the DODIN to include but not limited to Cloud, network boundaries, cross domains, and varying endpoint technologies.
- Assist with providing analysis of architectures, technologies, policies, information and analytic data used to determine prevention, detection, and mitigation of anomalous activity, vulnerabilities and inefficiencies.
- Assist the team in providing enterprise wide cybersecurity, threat analysis, managing, integrating and employing countermeasures and defensive strategies across a multi-tiered, porous domain inclusive of Cloud, federated regional gateways, cross domain peering points, internet access points, and endpoints.
- Perform cyber situational awareness activities and provide analysis and recommendations of situation awareness capabilities.
- Analyze policy, program management office managed systems, hardware, and software, cloud, network infrastructure in order to recommend methods and strategies that reduce and/or managed impacts.
- Provide proactive cyber security, incident management, and impact assessments based on enterprise cyber security capabilities implemented.
- Monitor and recommend configuration management changes of various passive and active defensive capabilities, to include but not limited to, countermeasures, detection methods, and other mitigation strategies, etc. to determine and forecast the most prudent, efficient, and supportable operational environment
- Under direction, you will perform defensive strategy configuration management support including: Cloud Security, Boundary Security and Endpoint Security
- Active DoD TS/SCI Clearance and eligible for polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline and 4 years of related experience. Additional experience may be accepted in lieu of degree
- Security+ Certification (or other equivalent DoD 8570 Level II certification)
- Familiarity with all related aspects of cybersecurity operations/analysis (e.g. incident response & management, forensic media analysis, malware analysis/reverse-engineering, cyber threat intelligence analysis, etc.) and security architecture & engineering.
- Knowledge of network and application protocols, cyber vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques and cyber threat/adversary methodologies (TTPs).
- Proficiency working with various types of network data (e.g. netflow, PCAP, custom application logs)
- Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
- Skilled in building extended cyber security analytics.
- Demonstrated experience briefing Senior Executive Service (SES) and General Officer/Flag Officer (GO/FO) leadership.
- Experience in intelligence driven defense and/or cyber Kill Chain methodology.
- IAT Level III and IAM Level II Certifications
Ft. MeadeExternal Referral Bonus:EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:$5000Potential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCITravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Cyber OperationsPay Range: