Security Administrator (28715)
The Security Administrator develops, administers, coordinates, and monitors the comprehensive security programs for the company
- Creates and maintains employee security files in accordance with government and company guidelines
- Coordinates, implements and ensures that proper industrial security procedures are followed in accordance with the National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM) and company’s Standard Practice Procedures (SPP)
- Acts as a consultant to various levels of management on military and plant security problems and ensures compliance with the Department of Defense Industrial Security Manual.
- Prepares and maintains detailed records pertaining to control of classified matter, safes, keys, personnel clearances, badges, etc.
- Investigates losses and security violations and recommends corrective actions
- Monitors and conducts security briefings and security education programs
- Audits and initiates procedures to improve the existing security system as deemed necessary
- Interfaces with appropriate government agencies relating to industrial security
- Obtains industrial security related records for all new industrial security clearance or continuation of current clearance for individuals within the business units
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline. Two (2) years’ experience in security may be substituted for each year of the four (4) years of college
- Two (2) years’ experience in security administration
- Additional experience/education may be required by contract or assignment
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have an active Top Secret