Security Monitor (28790)
Amentum has opportunities for Security Monitors that have an active Top Secret/SCI clearance to join our team in Springfield, VA location. Typical work hours are Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm. Must be available to work a 9:30am-6:00pm shift as needed.
- Monitor and escort uncleared persons at the facility.
- Provide verbal and written reports regarding pertinent safety, security, facility, or personnel issues/incidents
- Maintain visual contact and proper line of sight with uncleared personnel at all times.
- Respond professionally and courteously to all personnel.
- Remain alert and awake at all times to provide appropriate security monitoring of escorted individuals.
- Work around active construction areas and wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Work in industrial locations (mechanical and electrical rooms, etc).
- Properly sanitize areas prior to escorting uncleared personnel into designated work areas.
- Walk long distances, climb stairs (including stepladders, etc.), sit/stand for long periods of time.
- Wear appropriate work attire which may include a company provided dress uniform.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- 1+ year security experience
- Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time
- Ability to provide written and verbal incident reports to various customers
- Will be required to work an annual Family Day event on a Saturday in September
- A minimum of a HS diploma or GED
- Must be a US Citizen, and possess and maintain a fully adjudicated Top Secret/SCI