Cyber Risk Application Security Senior Consultant (15133)
- Scanning customer source code, auditing results with development and/or security teams and offering plans for remediation of vulnerabilities.
- Installing and configuring industry standard static code analysis products, such as HP Fortify and IBM AppScan Source, onsite for customers.
- Communicating technical application security concepts to customer staff, including developers, architects, and managers.
- Training customer staff on application security and remediation of application security code defects.
- Assessing and scoping of customer's application security needs.
- Contributing to project planning and project deliverables.
- Collaborating with Product Management and Engineering to enhance products.
- Representing Deloitte's technical, business, and professional values to customers, partners, and peers.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, or Information Technology
- 3+ years of experience in software or security consulting
- 3+ years of experience in software development using Java, Microsoft .NET, or C/C++
- 3+ years of experience using build tools (e.g. ant, make, maven, msbuild, nant, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in developing and/or deploying Web applications
- 3+ years of experience with multiple operating systems
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise security or application security
- 3+ years of experience in IT operations (e.g., incident handling, NOC, SOC, etc.)
- CSSLP, CISSP, CISA, CCP MCP/MCSE or SANS certifications
- While up to 80% travel is requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Limited visa sponsorship may be available
- Fundamental understanding of software, computer, and network architectures.
- Highly motivated, competitive, entrepreneurial and attracted to challenging opportunities.
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where organizational skills are essential.
- Has strong problem solving, analytical, interpersonal, and ownership skills.
- Possess excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of internal team members.
- Is an intelligent, self-starting, self-confident individual with integrity and accountability.
- Possess strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.