5G Cyber Security Consultant (32061)
- Support the development of the 5G Cyber Roadmap and framework by:
- researching new and updated security standards requirements (such as 3GPP and NIST) to support Cyber 5G solution definition internally as well as for clients across a multitude of industries adopt 5G.
- Drafting and iterating on 5G Cyber Roadmap material, supporting Manager facilitation of meetings with industry Account leaders to solicit input on adapted frameworks based on use cases
- Support the team by organizing materials and managing frameworks and architectures repository, as well as peripheral documentation, such as use cases, client bid materials, and qualifications.
- Support the team to build variations of 5G reference architectures for different use cases, craft 5G security policies in cloud-based environments, and on the mobile edge.
- Assist with the mapping of newly defined Cyber 5G solution offerings to existing services and support the standardization of hybrid advise/implement/operate solutions to enable contract and sales velocity.
- Conduct research (independently and with third parties) to grow Deloitte's Cyber 5G brand.
- Participate in client RFI and RFP processes; drafting responses for the Cyber 5G components based on solutioning defined to date.
- Assist client service delivery teams in the implementation of 5G Cyber solutions in software defined networks.
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated Cyber Risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
Qualifications - External
- 2+ years Telecommunication security expertise in mobile 4G/5G networks. This includes the knowledge of the end to end network topology such as Radio Access Network and 4G/5G Core nodes.
- 2+ years of experience in operational security support of commercial 4G/5G networks and applications.
- 2+ Experience in securing cloud native deployments including containers, routing and infrastructure security.
- 2+ years of experience in networking and routing protocols.
- Advanced understanding of 4G and 5G network functions, security, call flows, protocols and procedures.
- Strong understanding of cloud native architectures, SDNs, VNFs, Security Groups, NACLs and firewalls.
- Experience with IDS/IPS solutions in large environment.
- Knowledge of 3GPP and ORAN security standards for 5G deployments.
- Travel up to 30% (While 30% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- BA/BS Degree required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Zero Trust Solutions
- Standards such as 3GPP & NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Cloud and Traditional On-premise Application Governance
- Infrastructure, Platform, Middleware, Application Security Design and Implementation
- Identity and Access Management Solutions
- Data Classification, Data Protection, and Data Privacy Assessments
- Threat Monitoring and Vulnerability Management Processes and Tools
- DevSecOps/Orchestration Automation
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery/Cloud Resilience Planning
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, or CDPP preferred
- Preferred Consulting or Big 4 experience
- Experience developing and driving trade studies; requirements definition, flow down, and validation; interface control documents
- Strong management relationships at network and communication service providers, and cloud service providers, which will benefit our go to market alliances with these vendors.