VP, Endpoint Security (338567)
We are looking for an Endpoint Security Architect with 12+ years of extensive experience & knowledge in developing security solutions and managing a team of security engineers. It will include design and architecture of end user computing platform, maintaining technology standards based on industry standards, and proposing and developing new solutions based on enterprise strategy.
The position roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Produces high-quality security architecture specifications, white papers, technical documentation, roadmaps, and presentation materials.
- Work in conjunction with enterprise and security architects to make decisions and help lead initiatives to ensure timely delivery of security architecture and solutions that support IT and business objectives.
- Work with little or no supervision to create security architecture deliverables based on high-level directives and principles to meet project requirements and timelines.
- Make informed decisions on matters of risk and security architectural approach that reflect your information security experience and industry best practices.
- Advanced understanding of tools and techniques used by attackers to exploit common IT system flaws and vulnerabilities.
- Experience within the transformation of traditional data center security measures into hybrid and cloud deployment (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience building security reference architectures for complex information systems based on industry frameworks and with traceable alignment to business requirements and goals
- Demonstrated experience in communicating complex security concepts, both verbally and in writing, to a variety of audiences.
- Lead and mentor the team of security engineers to deliver endpoint security related initiatives.
- Apply corporate security standards and determine appropriate security controls to address risk.
- Evaluate new security solutions according to security goals and match with existing security and infrastructure.
- Partner with infrastructure engineering teams to guide deployment of security systems and ensure corporate security standards are met.
- Ensure security tools are deployed with appropriate security policies and rules to manage security risk, feed events to the corporate SIEM and minimize impact to systems and users.
- Manage the transition of new technologies into day to day operations.