AVP, Cloud Security Engineer (338835)
Chubb Global Information Security is looking for individuals to join their growing team of security professionals to detect and respond to cyber threats in the Microsoft Azure and Office365 cloud. As a Cloud Security Engineer on the Cyber Incident Response Team, your technical expertise will play a critical role in protecting Chubb assets and information by assessing and hardening the cloud infrastructure, services and systems, building policies to prevent and detect malicious activity, building processes and workflows for Incident Response in the cloud, and collaborating with other teams across Chubb to implement and operate security best practices. This role requires practical experience in incident response and Azure / O365 security in large, global, regulated enterprise environment.
- Harden and defend Azure and Office 365
- Respond to cyber incidents
- Collaborate with infrastructure and engineering teams to drive security best practices for cloud operations
- Collaborate with application teams to provide a secure and efficient operating environment for development
- Create workflows via processes and/or logic apps to solve security challenges and incident response
- Build and support cloud initiatives, projects, and policies to reduce potential for abuse
- Responsible for operational effectiveness of detection and response functions in the cloud, identifying trends and opportunities to enhance capabilities.
- Develop and document action plans to mitigate identified risks
- Prepare operational reporting and after-action reports for business and IT Security management