Junior Facility Operation Support - Security Escort (33377)
Amentum is seeking a Junior Facility Operation Support - Security Escort in Tampa, FL.
This is a contingent position, which means we are pipelining candidates for future roles.
Do you take safety seriously? We are looking for an individual with strong ethics to provide custodial and uncleared worker escort support for our secure facility.
- Provide Facility Monitor support to inspect and report on any facility system malfunctions or issues.
- Monitor and escort uncleared persons at the facility.
- Provide verbal and written reports regarding pertinent safety, security, facility, or personnel issues/incidents
- Maintain visual contact and proper line of sight with uncleared personnel at all times.
- Respond professionally and courteously to all personnel.
- Remain alert and awake at all times to provide appropriate security monitoring of escorted individuals.
- Properly sanitize areas prior to escorting uncleared personnel into designated work areas.
- Walk long distances, climb stairs (including stepladders, etc.), sit/stand for long periods of time.
Here at Amentum, we believe in fostering a sense of belonging. We welcome diversity, encourage growth and development, promote safety first, and believe curiosity is the spark for innovation. We take care of our employees who in turn take care of our customers, driving the success of our business.
- Due to the nature of the work, must be a U.S citizen.
- Must possess a current Top Secret (TS) clearance with SCI eligibility AND polygraph
- High School diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of facility or security experience
- Basic operating knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Must have a current US passport (or be willing to obtain one within 60 days of hire)
- This position will require shift work possibly over non-standard work hours, nights and weekends