Data Analytics Lead - Security Clearance Required (49884)
- Work with a team to develop advanced analytics products
- Apply data visualization and statistical programming tools to enterprise data to support key mission outcomes
- Interact with clients on scope and project deliverables
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Analytics and Cognitive (A&C) offering is responsible for developing advanced analytics products and applying data visualization and statistical programming tools to enterprise data in order to advance and enable the key mission outcomes for our clients. Our team supports all phases of analytic work product development, from the identification of key business questions through data collection and ETL, and from performing analyses and using a wide range of statistical, machine learning, and applied mathematical techniques to delivery insights to decision-makers. Our practitioners give special attention to the interplay between data and the business processes that produce it and the decision-makers that consume insights.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Active Secret or Top Secret US Security Clearance Required
• Travel up to 10%
• 5+ years experience with visualization tools (Tableau or PowerBI)
• 5+ years experience with data analytics or data management
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.