SAP Security & GRC Senior Consultant (48178)
- 4+ years' experience in managing SAP security and SAP GRC Access & Process Control for the client's SAP landscape (across development, quality assurance, sandbox, training and production systems)
- Understanding of various SAP authorization concepts catering to SAP ECC, SAP S/4 HANA systems and SAP GRC Access & Process Control (10.x and 12.x)
- Experience in Security/GRC activities for minor enhancements and support pack/version upgrades
- Extensive experience working on maintenance of GRC master data, running risk analysis, batch job monitoring, audit & compliance support activities (user management controls, access certification, etc.), BRF+ and MSMP workflows maintenance.
- Troubleshooting security access issues, interacting with key functional/business stakeholders for providing a resolution to SAP Security/GRC errors/exceptions
- Keeps oneself constantly abreast of the latest advancements on S/4 HANA and other emerging authorization concepts
- Knowledge on risks associated with application security exposures and solution proposals to eliminate/ minimize risk
- Understanding on SOX Compliance, SOD and SAP IT General Computer Controls
- Understands various compliance requirements that impact security and provide solutions to address them
- Ability to quickly understand and adapt to various role design concepts and deliver in a short period of time
- Support and enable junior team members across both technical and management leadership capacities.
- Provide internal SAP security technical training to Advisory personnel as needed.
- Support the team on proposals, whitepapers, proof of concepts, technical eminence materials and firm initiatives.
- BA/BS Degree is required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology.
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Limited sponsorship available.
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
- Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus
- Experience working on HANA DB Security as well as understanding of leading practices as it relates to ERP security. Security experience with BW/4 HANA, C/4HANA, SRM, CRM, SCM, HR, SAP Cloud products (SCP, Ariba, Success Factors, Hybris, Concur) will be a plus
- Deep expertise working on SAP Fiori authorization concepts - Catalogs, Groups, oData services, etc.
- Exposure to SAP Hana Cloud Platform is an added advantage
- Experience in configuration and implementation of SAP GRC 10.x Access Control modules. Process Control knowledge will be a plus.
- Strong understanding of Segregation of Duties frameworks
- Exposure to ticketing tools like ServiceNow, Remedy is a plus
- Knowledge of business process, user provisioning process, and security maintenance processes.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.