Security Analyst (56415)
- Address scheduling, issuance and provisioning of photo ID access cards for CSBA in compliance with standards set by service level agreements and standards set by local offices and Office of Firm Security
- Delete badges or modify access in timely fashion
- Responsible for ensuring all documentation and report requests are signed and approved by the proper levels.
- Maintain photo ID access card inventory levels.
- Maintain & support ID systems (with System Administrator support)
- Programming of systems for photo ID access cards (e.g., clearance codes/access authorizations)
- Customer Support for photo ID access cards & access Control issues
- Photo ID access card reporting
- Maintaining cardholder records files and access control/alarm monitoring system database.
- Focal point for all access control and photo ID access card issues.
- Establish and maintain system door group and clearance code programming.
- Generate database queries and reports in support of system administrator functions.
- Incident management systems.
- Participate in other special projects, as needed.
- Must be willing and available to work evenings and occasional weekends, if required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Candidate must be a US citizen.
- 2+ years' experience with physical security issues and systems (Salto, C-Cure Systems, a plus).
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a strong ability to effectively interact with a diverse team of people and to deal with fast paced work environment with rapidly changing work priorities and peak periods.
- Excellent customer service skills to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of management and staff.
- Able to handle multiple project and assignments concurrently.
- Must possess the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Must demonstrate a positive influence with flexibility and resourcefulness to help create and maintain a positive team environment.
- Strong time management/organizational skills including appropriate sense of urgency and proactive approach
- Positive outlook, resilience, and flexibility exhibited through ability to work in fast paced, demanding environment with changing priorities
- Detail oriented.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel. Working knowledge of Access and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.