Application Vulnerability Security Tester (DAST/SAST) (56862)
- Enhance cyber awareness with clients and project teams.
- Work alongside federal clients to help them mitigate risk with the use of continuous monitoring and incident response.
- Establish security controls to ensure protection of client systems.
- Implement cutting edge security tools for our federal clients.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Identity leverages methodologies and a digital identity platform to help clients control which employees, partners, suppliers, customers, and citizens have access to sensitive organizational applications and data. Cyber Identity also focuses on the integrations of cutting-edge technologies and cloud providers. Our team is dedicated to enhancing IAM programs so our clients can mitigate risk, reduce intrusion, and secure information. If you're seeking a career in IAM, cloud systems, or identity governance then Cyber Identity is for you.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Travel up to 15%
- 4+ year of experience on both commercial and open source tools Veracode, Cenzic Hailstorm, Burpsuite, AppScan, WebInspect, Appspider, sqlmap, OWASP ZAP, Fortify SCA
- Familiar with MetaSploit and other exploitation framework
- Proven experience in identifying and exploiting business logic and framework related vulnerabilities in removing false positives, analyzing dynamic scan Webinspect, analyzing static scan Fortify SCA, Appscan reports
- Knowledge of Secure SDLC and Security standards like OWASP, CWE, NIST, OSSTMM 5 Penetration Testing
- Bachelor's degree
- Exposure to Web and/or Application Security
- Experience using WebInspect, Fortify SCA, Appscan, Burpsuite etc.
- Relevant Industry/Cyber Security Certification (examples: CEH, GCIH, Security+, CASP, CISSP, CISA)
- Working knowledge of FQDN, TCP/IP
- Practical experience with a Scripting Language - RegEx, JS, Perl, SQL, .NET, etc. (A must have for SAST and preferred for DAST)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.