Network Security Engineer - Senior Consultant (60512)
- Support clients with data protection, IoT, and overarching cloud capabilities.
- Implement core and cloud infrastructure security to manage risks and exposure.
- Perform cyber reconnaissance to illuminate a potential attack surface area.
- Provide threat and vulnerability management to federal clients and teams.
- Analyze tactical network architectures and topologies to assess security risks.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Infrastructure is focused on rethinking how security is integrated across modernized infrastructure as cyber threats become more complex. If you're seeking a career implementing, architecting, and-in select cases-handling next generation controls to manage security risks and exposure, then the Cyber Infrastructure team at Deloitte is for you.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active Top Secret security clearance required
- Travel up to 10%
- Experience using cyber reconnaissance to support a federal client
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure
- Experience utilizing software asset management
- IT network engineering support expertise (Tier I, II, Tier III, network infrastructure implementation and maintenance) focusing on routers, switches, firewalls, IPS/IDS systems
- Demonstrated expertise in providing Wide Area Network (WAN) engineering and telecommunication support
- Direct experience in planning, implementing, and managing an enterprise perimeter security infrastructure including implementation of STIG guidelines
- Experience with configuration and administration of Network Management Systems (NMS) to provide real-time alerting, notification and reporting of network and performance and security compliance
- Experience with performing root cause analysis, risk identification, and risk mitigation
- Experience with Network Routing protocols and TCP/IP Addressing and Subnetting
- Experience with VPN - IPSEC technologies
- Experience providing Cyber Security continuous monitoring configuration and support
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Previous Security Operations Center experience
- Experience in mobile and endpoint security
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP, CCNA)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.