Workday Security Senior Consultant (62188)
- now or at any time in the future
- 2+ years of Workday security administration experience
- 2+ years of experience in designing, building, testing, and deploying, and/or administering business and support roles for Workday Human Capital Management (HCM), Financials, and/or Adaptive Planning
- 1+ year of experience in participating Workday security design workshops
- 1+ years of experience working with the business process, development and organization change management workstreams on the overall project delivery
- 1+ year of experience in building and updating Workday Segregation of Duties (SOD) ruleset and performing SOD risk analysis at user and group/role levels
- 1+ year of experience in administering user access reviews and supporting periodic updates for Workday
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, or Business
- 1+ year of project, budget, and resource management
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Knowledge/experience in designing, configuring and implementing Workday security and/or compliance tools
- Knowledge/experience in Workday business process inherent configurable controls
- Knowledge/experience in Workday audit
- Experience in large and complex Workday implementations and/or administrations with multiple rollouts for countries/regions
- Understand leading practices as it relates to Workday Security, and provide recommendations to clients on security role design and implementation
- Workday certified, e.g., HCM, Integration
- Knowledge/experience in IT general computer, data conversion and integration controls
- Knowledge/experience in data protection tools and techniques
- Knowledge/experience in identity access management tools
- Knowledge/experience in cloud security and cloud migrations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous consulting or Big 4 experience preferred
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or CISA is desired
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.