Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
SAP Security/GRC Consultant (64787)
Client has engaged Deloitte Consulting to Modernize, Transform and run Client's critical IT infrastructure and applications. Deloitte Consulting will plan, design and migrate Client's infrastructure to cloud and then provide Infrastructure and Application Management Services.
Work You'll Do/Responsibilities:
• Analyze the issues related to SAP Security & GRC reported by business users through incident tickets and resolve the issues as per the defined SLAs
• To perform SAP security role design tasks creating transaction and authorization object level configuration; parent and single derived roles creation; guide and direct user assignments
• Work with internal/ external auditors, segregation of duties analysis and SOX compliance
• Perform Root Cause Analysis of problem tickets and identify opportunities for value enhancement and provide solution
• Coordinate with Business and Functional team to gather requirements and prepare technical specification document for new enhancements and Change requests.
• Play an important role in the development, configuration, testing and deployment of the overall solution.
• Responsible for taking the development activities through the complete SDLC following the client's project methodology and as per the Release management processes.
• Guide team members on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope.
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
Qualifications Required Qualifications
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- Proficient with SAP authorization concept, role design, user administration, SOD conflict resolution. Strong knowledge in SAP Security tables and ability to efficiently and accurately identify authorization errors using SUIM, SU53 and ST01 to provide consultative support to business
- Minimum 5 years experience in GRC 10.* Access Control in config and support activities
- Hands-on experience with SAP security design, build, deployment, and audits for Standard role-based Security..
- Full life cycle project implementation experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- Travel up to 10% annually.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Minimum years of experience: 5-8 years
- Certification in SAP Security/GRC
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes using traditional & hybrid-agile methodology
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral