Cyber Security Incident Handler ( R-00072126 )
This position is for an upcoming opportunity and Leidos anticipates beginning the interview process in/around late December 2021 or early January 2022.
Unleash your talents at Leidos! Grow and advance rapidly in your career by letting Leidos challenge you with world toughest technical problems.
The Army and Mission Partners Division within the Defense Group at Leidos has potential openings for a proposal effort with Cyber Security Incident Handler to support a program at Ft Huachuca, AZ. These positions vary in experience level from entry level to senior.
Qualified individuals should have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Use a variety of tools and resources, perform system and network analysis of suspected or potential security incidents
- Document all steps and techniques used during analysis in an incident database
- Report found indicators of compromise to allow for internal defensive measures to be developed
- Develop and maintain necessary procedures or scripts to identify cybersecurity incidents
- Keep up-to-date with Cyber Security trends and capabilities
- Work and interact with other DCO professionals internal and external to Army Cyber Command, law enforcement to include Counterintelligence (CI) LNOs, and intelligence professionals as a technical specialist to understand higher-level adversary capabilities
- Assist the team in updating and maintaining standard operating procedures
- Demonstrate familiarity/experience with a wide range of network/system detection, prevention, and analysis tools.
- Complete other duties/responsibilities as assigned
- To be successful in this role you should have familiarity with the following computer network defense technologies:
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems
- Network and Host Intrusion Detection Systems / Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS)
- Network and Host malware detection and prevention
- Network traffic analysis tools
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of experience or a combination of experience and education
- Must hold active DoD TS/SCI Clearance prior to start
- IAT II certification (Security+CE or equivalent) upon hire
- CSSP-A certification (CEH or equivalent) within 60-days from hire
- Computing Environment (CE) certification within 180-days from hire
- Basic problem solving
- The ability to multi-task
- Customer service