Data Security Analyst
This position is for an upcoming opportunity and Leidos anticipates beginning the interview process in/around late December 2021 or early January 2022.
Unleash your talents at Leidos! Grow and advance rapidly in your career by letting Leidos challenge you with world toughest technical problems.
The Army and Mission Partners Division within the Defense Group at Leidos has potential openings for a proposal effort with Data Security Analysts to support a program at Ft Huachuca, AZ. These positions vary in experience level from entry level to senior.
Qualified individuals should have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Responsible for performing all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
- Interfaces with user community to understand their security needs and implements procedures to accommodate them.
- Ensures that user community understands and adheres to necessary procedures to maintain security.
- May require familiarity with domain structures, user authentication, and digital signatures.
- Conducts accurate evaluation of the level of security required.
- May require understanding of firewall theory and configuration.
- Must be able to weigh business needs against security concerns and articulate issues to management.
- Frequently reports to a Data Security Administration Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of experience or a combination of experience and education
- Must hold an active DoD Secret security clearance prior to start with the ability to obtain or maintain a Top Secret
- Prior to start of employment you MUST possess Security+ CE certification
- Prior to start of employment you MUST possess CEH, CISA, or GSNA certification
- Experience with IPS/IDS technologies (McAfee IPS, Trend Micro TippingPoint, Palo Alto NGFW, Cisco Sourcefire, Snort IDS), and SEIM tools (ArcSight, Splunk)
- An ability to communicate effectively both orally and in a written form with users and office staff
- Can work independently and within a team structure
- An ability to set priorities and organize work to meet deadlines