Cyber Risk Application Security Consultant (70787)
- Performing security software architecture review and threat modeling
- Advising and implementing secure software architecture patterns
- Performing application security program-level assessments leveraging industry preferred practices
- Modernizing application security program through DevSecOps program implementation
- Scanning / testing modern apps at code, container, Kubernetes, API and cloud layer
- Designing and automating application security leveraging CI/CD pipelines
- Communicating security concepts to non-security clients such as developers, architects, engineers, business executives
- Extracting pain points from the clients and solve them through planning, managing, execution and communicating with clients
- Remediating security vulnerabilities working directly with clients
- Representing Deloitte's technical, business, and professional values to customers, partners, and peers.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, or Information Technology
- 1+ years of experience in software or security consulting
- 1+ years of experience in software development using Java, Microsoft .NET, or C/C++
- 1+ years of experience using build tools (e.g. ant, make, maven, msbuild, nant, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience in developing and/or deploying Web applications
- 1+ years of experience with multiple operating systems
- 1+ years of experience in enterprise security or application security
- 1+ years of experience in IT operations (e.g., incident handling, NOC, SOC, etc.)
- CSSLP, CISSP, CISA, CCP MCP/MCSE or SANS certifications
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited visa sponsorship may be available
- Fundamental understanding of software, computer, and network architectures.
- Highly motivated, competitive, entrepreneurial and attracted to challenging opportunities.
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where organizational skills are essential.
- Has strong problem solving, analytical, interpersonal, and ownership skills.
- Possess excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of internal team members.
- Is an intelligent, self-starting, self-confident individual with integrity and accountability.
- Possess strong written, verbal and presentation skills.