Cyber, Information Assurance & Security Careers in NoVA! ( R-00079482-OTHLOC-PL-2D0103 )
Interested in being part of a high-profile team charged with modernizing the DOD’s communication and network infrastructure and systems, ensuring that information being transported is safe and secure from cyber threats? Join the GSM-O Program and make the world a safer place!
With rewarding work, flexible work schedules (partial telework!), a supportive management team, and competitive compensation packages, there is no place better than Leidos GSM-O to take the next step in your career.
All positions are located either in Arlington, VA or Alexandria, VA, and allow up to 50% telework (50% on-site required).
Current open positions include:
- Information System Security Managers (ISSM)
- Information Systems Security Officers (ISSO)
- Site Assistance Visit Analysts (Audits, Inspections and Assessments Analysts)
- Assessments and Authorization Analysts (A&A)
- Security Control Assessment Analysts (SCA)
- Security Design Assessment Analysts (SDA)
- Continuous Monitoring (ConMon) Analysts
All roles require:
- Active DoD Security Clearance (Secret – TS/SCI; varies by position)
- Current DoD 8570 -compliant certification(s) (levels vary by position)
Not interested but know someone who might be? Refer a friend for a chance to earn a $5k referral bonus! CLICK HERE for details.Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.