Information Systems Security Officer
The Leidos Cyber & SIGINT Solutions (CSS) Operation continues to grow in the Fort Meade and surrounding areas. Join a tremendous technical team responsible for solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
This large, multi-year contract is seeking experienced, Information Systems Security Officers to support the development, integration, deployment, and sustainment of large, active collection systems.
Our legacy of over 20 years as the Prime Vendor gives you the confidence that you will be working with the organization’s top producer of critical SIGINT data. The work that's being done on this Leidos-led, prime contract is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore the latest capabilities within the Intelligence Community.
The Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) will work on a newly awarded task providing "cradle-to-grave" support for mission information systems, including discovery, SSP preparation, C&A, security sustainment, and system decommissioning.
- Preparing and maintaining information security certification and accreditation documentation, including Systems Security Plans.
- Scanning Compliance: Conduct security scans of the ISs under their purview to highlight security weaknesses and maintain record of devices. The ISSO will use the security scans to ensure that patching has been applied to the ISs and use the security scans to prove security compliance.
- STE Compliance: Monitor and evaluate Secure the Enterprise (STE) compliance for the ISs under their purview. Ensure that the IS maintains STE compliance, working with SAs and programmers to fix STE non-compliance items.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with current Polygraph
- IAM Level 1 Certification
- Minimum of five (5) years of Info System Security Experience
- Minimum of four (4) years' experience with the DCID 6-3 Policy and practices.
- Minimum of four (4) years' experience preparing and maintaining information security certification and accreditation documentation, including Systems Security Plans.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with XACTA.
- Knowledge of the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Knowledge of NIST 800-37, 800-53, and CNSSI-1253.
- Substantial experience with all elements of NISCAP
CONMDPay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.