Information System Security Engineer (ISSE) (55301)
- Apply Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), perform period scans for system vulnerabilities with cybersecurity tools such as Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs)/ Vulnerability Remediation Asset Manager (VRAM), and remediate security findings under the guidance and supervision of Government leads.
- Develop and update technical artifacts (HW/SW, network diagrams, and other various documents) to ensure they are accurate.
- Work with the Facility Engineering Commands (FECs) on their engineering shortfalls and RMF Step 3 activities.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Systems Engineering offering is comprised of experienced professionals who help guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. This can include the delivery of large scale software applications & integrated systems, the development of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integrations solutions, and the delivery of technology enablement to support CIO services transformation. Our Systems Engineering offering focuses on key client issues that impact the core business, provide operational value, drive down the cost of quality, and enhance technology innovation.
- An active Top-Secret clearance is required to be considered for this opportunity.
- Bachelor's Degree is required to be considered for this role.
- Five or more (5+) experience in a Cybersecurity related position supporting a government program office and requires experience in Risk Management Framework (RMF), System Engineering, and/or implementation of Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
- Demonstrated experience government system configuration, maintenance, management, and cyber security compliance associated with the all FRCS, IT, and other networking components.
- Must have an IAM Level III certification per the DoD 8570 requirements:
- CISSP, CISM, GSLC, or equivalent certification.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Travel up to 10%.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.