Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Splunk Information Engineer ( R-00067390 )
Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, engineering, and the health industries. Leidos is seeking a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Splunk Specialist for a position as part of a team supporting the Defense Information Security Agency (DISA) at Ft. Meade.
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Helps prepare, publish, and continuously maintain on-site support requirements list deliverable, software code and associated documentation deliverable, cyber situational awareness tools, scripts, and analytics maintenance plan deliverable and analytics repository deliverable.
- Provides all on-site support to each cyber operational stakeholder team during regular business hours at the specified location. The on-site support shall function as the embedded Subject Matter Expert at their operational location for current and future UCSA tools.
- Applies business process improvement practices to reengineer methodologies/principles and business process modernization projects.
- Applies, as appropriate, activity and data modeling, transaction flow analysis, internal control and risk analysis and modern business methods and performance measurement techniques.
- Assists in establishing standards for information systems procedures. Develops and applies organization-wide information models for use in designing and building integrated, shared software and database management systems.
- Constructs sound, logical business improvement opportunities consistent with corporate Information Management guiding principles, cost savings, and open system architecture objectives.
- Analyzes and recommends resolution of security/IA problems on the basis of knowledge of the major IA products and services, an understanding of their limitations, and knowledge of the IA disciplines.
- BA/BS in a technical discipline with at least 8 years of experience, additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. Can be waived if approved by the Prime.
- Qualified IA personnel IAW DoDD 8570 and DoDD 8140, minimum of IAT II.
- Splunk Core Certified Power User.
- Demonstrated expertise in Federal Government Network Management is absolutely necessary.
- Experience in providing technical expertise on executive level project teams and developing technical solutions to complex problems to support the customers mission success.
- Must have experience troubleshooting, administering and maintaining large SPLUNK implementations and products.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- US Citizen
- Experience with DISA Network Enclaves.
- Experience with DISA Network Enclaves Experience with such methodologies as IDEF 0 process modeling and IDEF 1x data modeling.