We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits , locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!
Jeremy R. Maline & Associates, insurance staff counsel for State Farm Insurance companies, seeks a Trial Attorney with 6+ years of civil litigation/insurance defense and significant jury trial experience to join our Westminster, CO office. Candidates must have exceptional knowledge of civil procedure, evidence, and trial strategy with outstanding written and oral advocacy skills. Candidates must be well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to independently manage a caseload where all work is time-sensitive in a non-billable environment. The selected individual will be considered a hybrid employee, spending required time in the office with some optional opportunities to work in a virtual environment at times. Work arrangements are subject to change over time based on business needs.
Located in Westminster, CO, we enjoy an active, busy civil trial practice. We provide a congenial, team-oriented professional work environment with skilled support staff.
- Law degree from an A.B.A. accredited law school and excellent academic credentials
- Active license to practice law in Colorado and a member in good standing of the Colorado Bar
- 6+ years of recent insurance defense experience
- Jury trial experience is a must
- Experience handling 1st and 3rd party auto cases from inception to conclusion
- Experience presenting and cross-examining lay and expert witnesses
- Experience working in a paperless environment
- Strong communication for courtroom presentation
- Strong software skills including competency in Word, Outlook, and Westlaw
- Sponsorship: Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity
- Potential salary range: $119,900.00-$175,000.00
- Potential yearly incentive pay up to 16% of base salary (results may vary from year to year)
Competitive Benefits Including:
Paid Time Off
Annual Merit Increases
For more details visit our Benefits Summary page https://static1.st8fm.com/en_US/downloads/sf/benefits-summary.pdf