Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits , locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!
W. Eric Fasking & Associates, insurance staff counsel for State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, is seeking an insurance defense attorney with civil defense litigation experience to join our Jacksonville, FL office. Candidates must possess exceptional knowledge of civil trial procedure, outstanding research abilities, excellent written and oral advocacy skills, and strong software/technological skills. Competitive candidates will be well organized, detail oriented and able to independently manage a caseload where all work is time sensitive. The position is classified as a hybrid role, meaning that the work arrangement calls for hours in the office and virtually. Everyone in a hybrid role is required to spend some time in the office. Work arrangements could change over time based on business needs.
Located in Jacksonville, FL we enjoy an active, busy civil trial practice. We provide a congenial, team-oriented professional work environment with skilled support staff.
Location: 1301 Riverplace Boulevard, Suite 1904, Jacksonville, FL
#LI-RC1 #SFPL PM22
- Must have a law degree from ABA accredited law school and excellent academic credentials
- Must have active license to practice law in Florida and a member in good standing with the Florida Bar
- 2-15 years of experience handling first and third-party personal injury cases with an emphasis on auto accident cases and/or criminal jury trial defense experience
- Jury trial experience is preferred
- Experience handling discovery, depositions, and hearings
- Knowledge of local and state discovery rules, trial procedures, and applicable substantive law commensurate with level of experience
- Experience directing support staff on clerical and administrative matters related to lawsuit handling
- Strong automation/technological skills for lawsuit handling and courtroom presentation
- Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work opportunities.