Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits , locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!
Angela D. Ailles & Associates, insurance staff counsel for State Farm Insurance Companies, seeks a trial attorney with 3-15 years of civil defense litigation experience to join our Oklahoma City, OK office in a predominantly virtual capacity. The selected Attorney will work remotely from Tulsa and handle cases in Tulsa County and surrounding counties. Travel to the Oklahoma City office will be required periodically. Candidates must be well versed in Oklahoma's civil procedure and discovery rules, trial procedure, and must be able to handle motion practice and jury and bench trials. Competitive candidates must have superior oral advocacy and writing skills, a strong teamwork orientation, and excellent work ethic. Competitive candidates will be well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to independently manage a caseload where all work is time-sensitive.
We enjoy an active, busy civil trial practice. We provide a congenial, team-oriented professional work environment with skilled support staff.
- Law degree from an A.B.A. accredited law school and excellent academic credentials
- Active license to practice law in Oklahoma and a member in good standing of the Oklahoma Bar
- 3-15 years of civil litigation experience/jury trial experience, preferably in insurance defense practice
- Jury trial experience is a plus, but not required
- Experience working in a paperless environment
- Strong software skills are necessary, including competency in Word, Outlook, and Westlaw
- Knowledge of local and state discovery rules, trial procedures, and applicable substantive law commensurate with level of experience
- Sponsorship: Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity