We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits , locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!
Lynn Leonard & Associates, insurance staff counsel for State Farm Insurance Companies, seeks and experienced trial attorney with 3-10 years of civil litigation experience to join our Atlanta, GA office. Candidates must have exceptional knowledge of civil procedure, evidence and trial strategy, and outstanding written and oral advocacy skills. Competitive candidates will be well organized, detail oriented, and able to independently manage a caseload where all work is time sensitive. The position is classified as a hybrid role, meaning that the work arrangement calls for hours in the office and virtually. Everyone in a hybrid role is required to spend some time in the office. Work arrangements could change over time based on business needs.
Located on Century Parkway in Atlanta, GA we enjoy and active, busy civil trial practice. We provide a congenial, team-oriented professional work environment with skilled support staff.
Office Location: 2400 Century Parkway Suite 200, Atlanta GA 30345
- Law Degree from an A.B.A. accredited law school with excellent academic credentials
- 3-10 years of civil trial litigation and jury trial experience preferably in the practice of insurance defense
- Exceptional knowledge of civil procedure along with evidence and trial strategy
- Strong software/technological skills including competency in Word, Outlook, and Westlaw
- Strong written and oral advocacy skills
- Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work opportunity.