Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits , locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!
Ramika D. Stephens & Associates, claim litigation counsel for State Farm Insurance Companies, is seeking an experienced attorney with up to 7 years of litigation experience to join our Fairfax, VA office. Candidates must be familiar with local and state civil procedure and discovery rules and be a motivated self-starter with a passion for the courtroom. The selected candidate will handle motions, bench trials, and jury trials. Competitive candidates must have superior oral advocacy and writing skills, a strong teamwork orientation, and an excellent work ethic. Competitive candidates will be well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to independently manage a caseload. Located in Fairfax, VA we enjoy an active, busy civil trial practice. We provide a congenial, team-oriented, professional work environment with skilled support staff. You will be working in a hybrid environment, with some required presence in the office and some remote. Work arrangements could change over time based on business needs.
- Must have a law degree from an A.B.A accredited law school and excellent academic credentials
- Must have an active law license to practice in Virginia and be a member in good standing with the Virginia Bar
- 0-7 years of litigation experience
- Bench and jury trial experience is preferred
- Knowledge of local and state discovery rules and trial procedures
- Strong software skills including competency in Word, Outlook, and Westlaw
- Experience working in a paperless electronic environment
- Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work opportunities.