IT Solution Architect, HR and Legal Compliance (Remote) (R453418)
Self-directed imitators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices
Motivated product launchers. People who bring strategic direction and drive for execution to ensure products are developed and launched with precision.What you will do:
- Perform activities following Stryker’s Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) framework and processes
- Lead solution development and implementation for new systems and enhancements and participate in defining technical standards for the specialty area (ie: Workday)
- Responsible for all architectural design aspects and maintaining knowledge of new technologies within the Human Resources, Legal, and Compliance areas.
- Responsible for all technical design, prototypes/mock-ups, development, testing and delivery of solutions for release cycles and/or new projects within the Human Resources, Legal, and Compliance application stacks.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to other Solution Architects, Solution Leads and Solution Analysts within the team or same project/program.
- Identify opportunities to improve the systems process flow, performance, and technical efficiencies.
- Be able to support the business and recommend/provide holistic solutions that integrate the existing technical standards with the business needs and processes.
- Responsible for choosing the right technology platform for implementing an architected solution.
- Manages and coordinates with external suppliers and deployment partners to ensure they meet their contracted deliverables, agreed upon timelines, and metrics.
- Hands-on experience across several disciplines.
- Serves as domain expert in all aspects of architecting, designing and application development.
- Formulates deployment strategies to ensure reliability and scalability for Stryker systems.
- Assesses technological risks that could jeopardize the growth and/or operations of the organization; makes recommendations on applications retirement.
- Provides consultation on complex projects and is recognized as the top-level specialist.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the systems development concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Writes specifications, develops architectural concepts and artifacts.
- Develop and build robust integration with Infrastructure, Security, Governance, Service Delivery, etc.
- Financial focus on delivering activities on budget, leveraging time on value-driven activities, and ensuring external resources meet contractual deliverables.
- Special projects/assignments as required.
- Minimum 10 years of overall professional experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of applications solution architecture experience and leading technical resources required.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of the Human Resources and/or Legal & Compliance architectures and major modules such as Workday (configuration, processes, integration including add-on products) as well as the current/future product portfolio strategy required.
- Experience and demonstrated understanding of global system rollouts – strategy, planning, vendor selection and implementation planning preferred.
- Knowledge of and ability to drive IT methodologies such as ITIL, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile Development is preferred.
- Experience work in medical devices, pharmaceutical or regulated industries (Banking, Government Agencies and etc) preferred.
- Experience working with executive business stakeholders and other key stakeholders are required.
- Demonstrated ability to work cohesively across a cross functional and matrixed organization.
- Experience with process mapping, documenting complex processes and presenting them in a clear and understandable format is required.
- Experience understanding, evaluating, and recommending changes to business processes are required.
“This job may be performed remotely from anywhere in the United States, except that this job may not be filled or performed in Colorado.”