Manager, Legal Management Consulting (15413)
- Primarily focusing on the delivery of client work that will successfully fulfill and exceed client expectations and deliver engagement and program objectives.
- Working and starting to lead as part of a team of industry specialists providing consulting services to major clients on legal and contracting transformation, you will quickly build upon your existing industry knowledge to become an expert in your field.
- Managing communication within project teams and with client stakeholders, maintaining and developing relationships at appropriate levels.
- Assisting with appropriate supervision activities and managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognized for their contribution.
- Maintaining and improving existing service offerings and contributing to the development of new services that anticipate and meet future client needs.
Today's world requires a new approach to the delivery of legal services. Now more than ever, legal departments are having to address the challenge of dealing with increasing complexity and demand with the same or fewer resources. The Deloitte LBS team works with legal departments and contracting teams to help them rethink their operating models, achieve greater efficiencies and increase the value they deliver back to their business stakeholders. We aim to disrupt the legal market and we need highly motivated and talented individuals to help us achieve this goal. Learn more about Deloitte Tax
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, law, technology, operations, finance, accounting (or related field)
- 5+ years of experience shaping and managing complex legal department and/or contracting change and transformation projects
- Experienced with a wide range of methodologies and project types including organizational assessments, strategy reviews, process reengineering and technology implementations
- Experience with an in-house legal department and/or contract management team
- Experience managing and guiding the development of members of your team
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- One of the following Accreditations: (please note these accreditations are only applicable for this role; a different accreditation may be needed for other roles within the organization):
- PMP (Project Management Certification)
- Six Sigma (Black Belt)
- Six Sigma (Green Belt)
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (Project Management Institute-ACP)
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP)
- Licensed Attorney (or their foreign equivalents)
- Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office
- A relevant industry certification
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Advanced Degrees in law, accounting, business, economics, technology, operations or finance (or related fields)
- Previous legal tax experience
- Experience with program and change management skills, with an understanding of project profitability and budget management