Senior, Legal Managed Services (18025)
- Identify process and operational efficiencies within legal department contracting function
- Answer client questions regarding the design and function of a CLM platform.
- Troubleshoot clients issue related to the design, configuration of the CLM process and platform.
- Deliver LMC consulting engagements for corporate legal department clients - including contract functional operating model design; Contract Lifecycle Management identification, selection and implementation; and process reengineering
- Help develop eminence and thought leadership materials in the field of Contract Lifecycle Management and legal management innovation
- Monitor the performance of LMC engagement delivery teams
- Institute KPI's and metrics to govern, measure, and track client engagements
- Report against KPIs and metrics
- Assist with proposals
Legal Business Services is a service line within Deloitte Tax LLP that collaborates and works closely with other Deloitte business units, including Deloitte Advisory and Deloitte Consulting. As a part of the Deloitte network of member firms that spans many countries with thousands of professionals, Deloitte brings global perspectives and deep market and industry knowledge. Today's multinational organizations need advisors who can assist them with day-to-day and life event legal business services across a multidisciplinary skillset. Deloitte has a long-standing reputation for helping clients navigate complex, cross-border issues. Deloitte's US firms do not practice law or provide legal advice.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Legal Studies, or other business-related fields
- 2+ years of experience of relevant legal experience or alternative legal service industry
- Strong substantive understanding of the area of commercial contract law, i.e. key contract clauses/issues such as indemnification, limitation of liability, warranties, etc.
- Level of familiarity with legal technology and its application in the contract lifecycle management field
- Strong Microsoft Office and other technology skills including, but not limited to, Excel, PPT, Visio, Power BI, Tableau
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience in the design, configuration, testing and deployment of CLM platform.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Icertis, Apttus, Conga, Coupa CLM-A, DocuSign, Kira, Relativity, or Agiloft CLM platform.
- Aptitude and commitment to continue to learn various IT platforms and additional software skills
- Lean Six-Sigma and/or Project Management Professional certification
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Exceptional communication (to both internal and external stakeholders) and collaboration skills
- Superior client presentation skills
- High level of attention to detail, superb organization skills and well-developed critical thinking skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- One of the following Accreditations obtained, or in process, or must be able/willing to obtain (please note these accreditations are only applicable for this role; a different accreditation may be needed for other roles within the organization):
- Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office
- Licensed Attorney (or their foreign equivalents)
- Individuals without the academic credentials to qualify for CPA certification require an advanced degree in the Legal profession or a relevant industry certification