Enterprise Legal Management Technology - Senior (15602)
- Client Management: Participate in the day-to-day interactions with client's project team members and Deloitte project leadership members.
- Delivery: Work with a team to optimize tax and legal process, leveraging technology to align tax and legal software with the clients' specific requirements and goals.
- Solutions: Work with a team to develop and leverage automation and innovative solutions to aid in the efficiency of tax and legal departments.
- Support: Provide training and software support around day-to-day activities, related to processes and various technologies or situational changes.
- Project Management: Assist with project management tasks, such as creating workplans, tracking budgeted time to actual hours incurred, writing status reports, and actively participating in status calls.
- Cross Functional Teaming: Understand and articulate the broader practice and Deloitte overall. Maintain relationships and serve clients holistically.
- People Development: Participate in the development of team members.
- Business Development: Participate in and contribute to pursuit teams.
- 3+ years' experience with legal and/or technology solutions
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, law, finance, IT or a related area
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Implementation experience with Legal Tracker, TeamConnect, Passport, Onit and CounselLink.
- Experience with document extraction tools, data wrangling tools such as Alteryx, and visualization/BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau or QlikView and others
- LLM, CPA, Enrolled Agent, or other appropriate certification with technologies mentioned above (or in the process of obtaining, or willing to obtain)
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited Sponsorship - Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Advanced Degree in any of the above fields
- Experience with a Big 4, tax software firm or equivalent
- Implementation experience with Agiloft, Sirion or Icertis and other Contract Lifecycle Management ("CLM") related or similar technologies
- Experience with template rationalization and harmonization, guide or playbook creation and the design of the contracting processes
- Experience working directly with clients
- Certifications with any of the tools mentioned, as well as, PMP or PMI-ACP, and/or Scrum Master