Enterprise Legal Management Technology Manager (30352)
- Client Management : Manage the day-to-day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
- Delivery : Work with a team to optimize legal processes, leveraging technology to align legal software with the clients' specific requirements and goals.
- Solutions: Identify, design and leverage technology and innovative solutions to address the legal department
- Support : Provide training around day-to-day activities, related to processes and various technologies or situational changes.
- Cross Functional Teaming : Understand and articulate the broader practice and Deloitte overall. Maintain relationships and serve clients holistically.
- People Development : Perform role of counselor and coach; participate in the staffing process and retention activities.
- Business Development : Develop and maintain contacts, organize and lead pursuit teams; contribute to business development.
- 5+ years' experience with legal and/or technology solutions
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, law, finance, IT or a related area
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Implementation experience with Legal Tracker, TeamConnect, Passport, Onit and CounselLink.
- Experience with document extraction tools, data wrangling tools such as Alteryx, and visualization/BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau or QlikView and others
- LLM, CPA, Enrolled Agent, or other applicable certification with technologies mentioned above
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited Sponsorship - Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Advanced Degree in any of the above fields
- Experience with Big 4, legal software firm or equivalent
- Implementation experience with Agiloft, Sirion or Icertis and other Contract Lifecycle Management ("CLM") related or similar technologies
- Experience with template rationalization and harmonization, guide or playbook creation and the design of the contracting processes
- Experience working directly with clients
- Certifications with any of the tools mentioned, as well as, PMP or PMI-ACP, and/or Scrum Master