Advisory Referral Campaign/Regulatory and Legal Support (31948)
- Helping our clients advance transparency, relevance, and the quality of information disclosed to the markets and investors so that they can meet regulatory and attestation requirements.
- Inspecting accounting systems and controls for improvement opportunities, leveraging our methodologies to help clients improve their information technology controls or technology risk management programs, and/or participate in the development or execution of internal audit strategic plans
- Supporting clients with their most pressing regulatory and operational challenges.
- Helping them to identify, remediate, monitor, and manage enterprise risks and create value through implementing a compliant, resilient enterprise
- Helping clients to embrace their most strategic risks, providing a platform of advisory services that enable senior executives to plan for, spot, assess, manage, and respond to brand and reputational, financial, catastrophic risks and unforeseen threats that could undermine their competitive position and jeopardize their critical assets, reputation or financial standing
- Regardless of project type, your work will require:
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication skills essential to interacting with clients and teams
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/assignments/responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to quickly and concisely research and collect data from unique places
- Ability to synthesize data and convey information in a meaningful way
- Learn more about our Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory practice at Deloitte. Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory helps organizations navigate a variety of risks to lead in the marketplace and disrupt through innovation. The insights of our professionals, combined with our specialized products and services, help clients learn how to embrace complexity and leverage their position of strength to accelerate performance.
- Relevant work experience or work experience in a professional environment working directly in Commercial Advisory business areas such as Corporate Compliance & Operational Risk, Financial Services (FSI) Compliance & Operational Risk, Financial Services (FSI) Risk Data and Regulatory, Forensic & Financial Crime, Discovery & Data Management, or GPS Investigations
- Undergraduate or Master's degrees in the following majors will be considered:
- Accounting or related business degree. A concentration in management information systems, business analytics or other business technology related areas is a plus
- Other majors will be considered with a concentration in accounting or a related area
- A strong understanding of Windows-based applications including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Travel (domestic and possibly international) up to 75% may be required, depending on role and location. (While 75% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
Regulatory and Legal Support:
Services that address our clients' needs to manage regulatory compliance, enforcement actions, litigations, disputes, financial crime, and other investigation-related matters (excluding the practice of law).
- Corporate Compliance & Operational Risk
- Financial Services (FSI) Compliance & Operational Risk
- Financial Services (FSI) Risk Data and Regulatory
- Forensic & Financial Crime
- Discovery & Data Management
- GPS Investigations