Enterprise Legal Management Technology - Senior (39766)
- Client Management : Participate in the day-to-day interactions with client's project team members and Deloitte project leadership members.
- Delivery : Work with a team to optimize tax and legal process, leveraging technology to align tax and legal software with the clients' specific requirements and goals.
- Solutions: Work with a team to develop and leverage automation and innovative solutions to aid in the efficiency of tax and legal departments.
- Support : Provide training and software support around day-to-day activities, related to processes and various technologies or situational changes.
- Project Management : Assist with project management tasks, such as creating workplans, tracking budgeted time to actual hours incurred, writing status reports, and actively participating in status calls.
- Cross Functional Teaming : Understand and articulate the broader practice and Deloitte overall. Maintain relationships and serve clients holistically.
- People Development : Participate in the development of team members.
- Business Development : Participate in and contribute to pursuit teams.
- 3+ years' experience with legal and/or technology solutions
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, law, finance, IT or a related area
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Implementation experience with Legal Tracker, TeamConnect, Passport, Onit and CounselLink.
- Experience with document extraction tools, data wrangling tools such as Alteryx, and visualization/BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau or QlikView and others
- LLM, CPA, Enrolled Agent, or other appropriate certification with technologies mentioned above (or in the process of obtaining, or willing to obtain)
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited Sponsorship - Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Advanced Degree in any of the above fields
- Experience with a Big 4, tax software firm or equivalent
- Implementation experience with Agiloft, Sirion or Icertis and other Contract Lifecycle Management ("CLM") related or similar technologies
- Experience with template rationalization and harmonization, guide or playbook creation and the design of the contracting processes
- Experience working directly with clients
- Certifications with any of the tools mentioned, as well as, PMP or PMI-ACP, and/or Scrum Master
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, we believe in professional development and helping our people grow. We offer learning opportunities to help you sharpen your skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. We support the development of leadership and technical skills through leading-edge learning development solutions such as our Welcome to Deloitte on-boarding program, career milestone learning programs, and Audit technical training. Deloitte University, our 107-acre, $300M center, demonstrates our commitment to development by delivering an interactive, immersive learning environment that offers a physical campus in a virtual world. Welcoming more than 50,000 learners annually from 81 countries, we're considered one of the leading private companies for growing leadership skills. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.