Administrative Specialist (Paralegal/Legal Assistant) ( R-00063095 )
Leidos is looking for an Administrative Specialist (Paralegal/Legal Assistant) to join our Philadelphia, PA team.
- Triage complaints, close or refer non-jurisdictional/simple cases to support staff, refer jurisdictional/complex cases to management for assignment.
- Gather, collect, record, track and verify data and information from multiple sources.
- Compile, review and analyze data.
- Use software for functional area to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations.
- Gather and manipulate common data, verify adequacy and appropriateness, develop charts, diagrams and standard reports.
- Duties also include all front desk functions, including but not limited to scanning, answering phones, receiving visitors, accepting and logging incoming mail, managing voicemail, managing regional e-mail box.
- Field a wide variety of calls from members of the public and country-wide staff.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and represent the organization with tact and discretion.
- Independently responds to inquiries and, as necessary, refers callers to appropriate staff.
- Maintain correspondence and case file and administrative file systems and ensures timely and complete responses to controlled correspondence.
Three years of clerical document experience. –
One year of legal training or legal experience or at least two years of college education.
Familiarity with office and network environments. –
Familiarity with data processing environments, database technology and imaging technology.
Specialized training in specific aspects of job functions and/or demonstrated ability to perform specified tasks.
MEGAExternal Referral Bonus:IneligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:Potential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Public TrustTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:SCA ParalegalPay Range: