Consultant, Legal Managed Services (15529)
- Contract engagements for corporate legal department clients - assisting with engagement playbooks, delivery team training, leading, and quality controlling the work product of teams supporting business as usual contract creation, contract negotiation support, contract archiving, and obligations management.
- Contract consulting engagements for corporate legal department clients-including contract functional operating model design and benchmarking; CLM technology platform identification, selection and implementation; and CLM process re-engineering
- Contract review, abstraction, analysis, and remediation services in response to regulatory and other triggering events.
- Process and operational efficiencies within the legal department contracting function
Globally, Deloitte provides Legal Business Services and, outside the US, Legal Advisory Services (traditional "practice of law"/legal advice), enabling us to serve our clients when, how, and where needed. Today's multinational organizations need advisors who can assist them with day-to-day legal activities and corporate life events, and who can serve them well in many jurisdictions. Deloitte has a long-standing reputation for helping clients navigate complex, cross-border issues. As a part of the Deloitte network of member firms that spans many countries with thousands of professionals, Legal Business Services brings global perspectives and deep market and industry knowledge.
- Juris Doctorate (or equivalent)/MBA/ Paralegal certificate with 4 year degree or
- PMP/Six Sigma Black or Green Belt or other similar certification
- 5+ years of experience of relevant legal experience, alternative legal service industry, or legal operations
- Experience with commercial contract law (i.e. key contract clauses/issues such as indemnification, limitation of liability, warranties, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Office and other technology skills (Excel, PPT, Visio, Power BI, Tableau)
- Travel up to 25%, (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- At least one of the following accreditations/or willing/able to get :
- Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office
- Licensed Attorney (or their foreign equivalents)
- Individuals without the academic credentials to qualify for CPA certification require an advanced degree in the Legal profession or a relevant industry certification
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
High level of familiarity with legal technology and its application in the contract lifecycle management field and familiarity or working knowledge of one or more leading CLM technology platforms