Consultant, Legal Management Consulting (15528)
- Primarily focusing on the delivery of client work that will successfully fulfil and exceed client expectations and deliver engagement and program objectives.
- Working as part of a team of specialists providing consulting services to major clients on legal and contracting transformation, you will quickly develop your industry knowledge and expertise.
- Supporting communication within project teams and with client stakeholders, maintaining and developing relationships at appropriate levels.
- Working effectively as part of diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognized for their contribution.
- Supporting the maintenance of existing service offerings and contributing to the development of new services that anticipate and meet future client needs.
Today's world requires a new approach to the delivery of legal services. Now more than ever, legal departments are having to address the challenge of dealing with increasing complexity and demand with the same or fewer resources. The Deloitte LBS team works with legal departments and contracting teams to help them rethink their operating models, achieve greater efficiencies and increase the value they deliver back to their business stakeholders. We aim to disrupt the legal market and we need highly motivated and talented individuals to help us achieve this goal. Learn more about Deloitte Tax
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, law, technology, operations, finance, accounting (or related field)
- 1+ year(s) of experience supporting legal department and/or contracting change and transformation projects, either as an external consultant or internal change agent.
- Hands on experience in a wide range of methodologies and project types that may include organizational assessments, strategy reviews, process reengineering and technology implementations
- Experience with an in-house legal department and/or contract management team
- Experience with MS Office and the analysis and presentation of data
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Advanced Degrees in law, accounting, business, economics, technology, operations or finance (or related fields)
- Previous legal tax experience
- Experience with program and change management skills, with an understanding of project profitability and budget management an asset