Consultant, Legal Managed Services-Contract Lifecycle Management (32467)
- Review, abstract, draft, redline, negotiate a broad range of commercial contractual agreements, including but not limited to: NDAs, MSAs, SOWs, licensing agreements, distributions agreements, data protection agreements, marketing agreements, and sponsorship agreements.
- Delivery the above activities in accordance with agreed upon key performance indicators tracking speed, efficiency, and accuracy.
- If necessary, support the reviewing and updating of contract negotiation playbooks.
Globally, Deloitte provides Legal Business Services and, outside the US, Legal Advisory Services (traditional "practice of law"/legal advice), enabling us to serve our clients when, how, and where needed. Today's multinational organizations need advisors who can assist them with day-to-day legal activities and corporate life events, and who can serve them well in many jurisdictions. Deloitte has a long-standing reputation for helping clients navigate complex, cross-border issues. As a part of the Deloitte network of member firms that spans many countries with thousands of professionals, Legal Business Services brings global perspectives and deep market and industry knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong substantive understanding of general commercial contractual agreements and the key clauses typically found in these agreements i.e. limitation of liability, indemnification, warranties, termination etc.
- Two or more years' experience reviewing, drafting, negotiating, and managing general commercial contractual agreements.
- Level of familiarity with technology and its application in the contract lifecycle management field
- Strong Microsoft Office and other technology skills including, but not limited to, Excel, PPT, Visio, Power BI, Tableau
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Exceptional communication (to both internal and external stakeholders) and collaboration skills
- Superior client presentation skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Willingness to travel domestically